Nothing is for sure. You are having all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy, but nothing is confirmed until you take the test or until you see the doctor. The first step though is to take a home pregnancy test, and then go to the doctor to confirm it. You don’t want to spend money at the doctor if it is not necessary. As doctors can be quite expensive. Pregnancypillowadvisor – Best Pregnancy Maternity Body Pillows Reviews 2017 will give you all.
How to Take a Pregnancy Test
- The first step is to visit your local grocery or drug store to purchase the test. There are different varieties of tests. Just choose the one that is best for you.
- It is best to take the test immediately after waking in the morning. As your HCG levels are higher then.
- Before taking the test wait a day or two after your missed period.
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully. Some of these tests are expensive, so read carefully. To get an accurate reading and to not have to retake it.
- Prepare yourself. Take the test privately and relax before doing so. This will release some of the stress that you have.
- Sit on the toilet and urinate either on the stick or into a small cup.
- If you using a cup use a small dropper to put a small amount urine until the stick.
- Test usually take two to ten minutes. Place the test on the counter and wait the amount of time needed.
- Check the results after the time indicated on the box. If it is positive you are in deed pregnant. If it is negative you are not pregnant.
However, if you still are feeling ill, and have the signs and symptoms it is best to see the doctor for a more accurate test. Do not ignore the signs or symptoms. It is better to find out immediately, so that you can get started on prenatal vitamins and being healthy for you and your baby.